Each paper is to be submitted electronically as a single PDF file through EasyChair, via this link.
Submissions must be formatted according to Manuscript Templates, which can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- A4 (DOC, 56 KB) Updated May 2018
- LaTeX Template Instructions (PDF, 63 KB)
- Template (ZIP, 700 KB) Updated July 2018, LateX Bibliography Files
Papers not respecting the formatting instructions or page limits may be rejected without review.
Except for extended abstracts, submissions must be unpublished and must not be under submission elsewhere. All submitted papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance, significance, and clarity.
CCBD 2020 solicits papers in the following three categories:
- Long papers: technical papers reporting original research or survey papers
- Short papers: papers reporting promising work-in-progress, system descriptions, position papers on controversial issues, or survey papers providing a synthesis of some current research trends
- Extended abstracts of recently published work in a relevant journal or top-tier conference
Regular research papers should be at most 14 pages (including references, figures, and tables). Short papers should be between 4 and 8 pages. Extended abstracts should be at most 2 pages and should reference the originally published work.
Accepted long and short papers will be published into the conference proceedings. Authors of an accepted long or short paper will be expected to give a presentation at the conference. Authors of accepted abstracts will be expected to present their work during the conference, but the extended abstracts will not be published in the proceedings (they will be made available in a separate booklet).